Lay back - savour - enjoy the taste
Quality? - naturally!
Ragginger Hotel in Nussdorf has been run as a family business for generations. Our forefathers ran a farm, an inn and a butcher’s store with slaughter house and sausage production. We have kept up this tradition in our modern business and lay special value upon our very fresh local products, chosen by our master butcher Toni Ragginger, who despite all attention to tradition, continue to constantly produce new creations and savoury combinations.
v Veal, beef and oxen of the highest quality originates from our local farmers in the “Salzkammergut” and Attergau regions. Natural breeding, short transportation routes and our own slaughter house guarantee finest quality. Our “Gustino” pork is of the best Upper Austrian quality. “Gustino” is a brand name which stands for the highest standards in breeding, feeding and care of animals.
Geese, duck, and chicken eggs are free range. Game specialties, whether deer from our own enclosures, or delicate venison from the surrounding hunting grounds, are available according to season.
Over and above our home- made meat and sausage products, it is our constant wish to offer you other local products from our surroundings such as lamb, kid, cheese, as well as core oil,plums, apples and nuts from our own orchards. We can also offer you a carefully prepared and extensive assortment of sausage and ham specialties.
Have you sampled our favourties?
- Raggingers oven fresh Easter ham which we offer every year on Easter Saturday?
- Raggingers oven fresh meatloaf, available every day?
- Cured shoulder of ham- a specialty of the house?
- Our new wild wood ham cured over local wood which was created on the occasion of the new Nussdorf wildwood hiking path?
- Our game sausage for a really powerful snack?
- Our fine pates in several different tasty varieties?
- Our fresh liver and black pudding sausages for a hearty farmers’ snack?